Congratulations Grant Recipients!
To help you, below are action items and important reminders.
Action Items for Lead Teachers:
- Thank Named Grant Donors. Grants are named after donors of $1,000 or more to our annual fund and sponsors of $1,500 or more. If your grant is named, letters communicating named grants, to include the donor contact information, will be mailed to lead teachers from the Foundation's office.
- Please reach out to Zach Batayte at 860-561-7481 in Risk Management to ask what / if any insurance documents are needed. Depending upon your project, important documents may need to be completed and provided to the Risk Management Department. IF Indemnification and Insurance Agreements are needed, click here (please have person or company that has been hired to implement the grant, not the WHPS employee, fill out the Indemnification and Insurance Agreement form). IF Sole Proprietor form is needed click here
- Need to make a change to your grant? If yes, Notify the Foundation BEFORE any changes are made.
- Contact us at email@example.com prior to grant implementation to include the date, time, and location of the grant as we like to observe our grant funds at work. Additionally, please share videos or pictures of children authorized to be photographed/ videotaped so we can publicize grant-funded projects our newsletter and on social media. These files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to read the reimbursement policy. IF your grant is virtual or in-resident, the organziation or professional needs to complete a W9 form (click here for the W9 form).
- Publicize grants in school newsletters and on social media. When posting about your grant, we ask that you state "'your grant name' was made possible thanks to the Foundation for WHPS and the 'named grant donor'. For example: "No Limits Balloon Adventure!" was made possible thanks to the Foundation for WHPS and the Duncaster Retirement Community"
- Tag, Follow us and Like us on social media!
- Twitter @FoundationWHPS
- Facebook @FWHPS
- Instagram @foundation4whps
- Submit your final report online by logging into the grant application portal. Click here for specific directions.
- Please share videos or pictures of children authorized to be photographed/ videotaped so we can publicize grant-funded projects our newsletter and on social media. These files can be emailed to email@example.com.
- We are here for you. The best place to reach us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information about the Foundation can be found on our website at https://fwhps.org/